Una De Dos (One Or The Other) #6 From Indianasby Carlos Guastavino
Una de Dos (One Or the Other) is No. 6 of the Indianas suite by Carlos Guastavino, which may be performed individually or as a suite.
1. Gala del Dia (Finery of the Day) Ed. 8911
2. Quien Fuera Como El Jazmin… (Who Could Be Like the Jasmine…) Ed. 8912
3. Chanarcito, Chanarcito (A Thorny Bush) Ed. 8913
4. Viento Norte (Northern Wind) Ed. 8914
5. Al Tribunal de Tu Pecho (For the Court of Your Heart)
6. Una de Dos (One Or the Other) Ed. 8916
Carlos Guastavino writes in a romantic-nationalistic style, and even though he does not incorporate folk music, his music is permeated by the Argentine influence.
|Level or Grade:
||SATB, Piano Acc.
||• Latin American Choral Series