Beginning String Orchestra Collection - Violin II
An affordable collection of concert repertoire for beginning string orchestra; great sight reading material for more advanced string orchestras!
• Playable by beginning string players having completed at least one year instruction.
• Carefully edited for young players by Shirley Strohm Mullins.
• Sounds full and complete with as few as 2 violins, viola, and cello, or 3 violins and cello.
• Rarely goes beyond first position.
• Reinforces newly learned notes and bowings.
• Allows students and teacher to use their imagination and creativity in developing their musicality.
• Full Score includes complete program notes and rehearsal suggestions.
• CD recording of complete performances by professional musicians available.
Air and Caprice, American Folk Trilogy, Anasazi, Aztec Sunrise, Canterbury Overture, Concerto for Sleigh Bells and Strings, English Folk Trilogy, Fantasy on a French Folk Song, It's About Time!, Japanese Folk Trilogy, Knock on Wood, Kum Ba Yah, Madrigal for Strings, Multiple Choice, Mystic Legend, Name Those Carols, Name Those Tunes, Painted Desert, Prelude and Dance, Round and Round and Round
|10-digit ISBN Number:
|Level or Grade:
||• Queenwood String Orchestra